This four-hour theory course is designed for the operator who has previous certification, but requires updated training and legislation. Ministry guidelines and safe driving practices will be covered, and the program will be specifically geared to your application and/or equipment choice. This course will provide the attendee with a Lift Truck Certificate upon successful completion of the theoretical component.
- 4 hours (theory)
- maximum 10 operators per class
- relevant provincial and federal legislation and guidelines (C.S.A., applicable provincial guidelines)
- pedestrian awareness
- basic principles: lift truck design/operation (stability triangle)
- parts of a truck/pre-shift inspection
- operation of truck
- fuel source (battery and propane)
- summary (written test)
Practical evaluation approx. 1/2 hr per operator.